Our Mission is to Lead Everyone Into Christ Centered Living
Wherever you are in your spiritual journey, our heart is to see you experience the power of God’s love and grace, to grow in your faith through communities of small groups and to use your God-given skills and passions to meet the real needs of the people in the Tri-Valley and across the world.
These values are what we hold most important in leading our church.
- Biblical Teaching
- The authentic, Spirit-led teaching of God’s Word is the catalyst for life transformation. 2 Timothy 3:16-17
- A culture of grace
- We welcome and love all people, encouraging them and giving them room to grow. Ephesians 2:8-9
- Spiritual Growth
- Each one of us should be intentional about growing in his or her relationship with Jesus Christ. Romans 12:2
- We value a person’s ability to influence others to pursue God’s mission. Ephesians 4:11-13
- We put the family first by providing environments and relationships that build biblical principles into marriages and families. Deuteronomy 6:7
- We will generously provide love and resources to our broken world, beginning in our own community. Isaiah 1:17
- Introducing people to Jesus
- We invest in and invite people into a relationship with Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 3:15
- Serving according to our giftedness
- We operate as a unified community of servants, with men and women using their unique gifts, talents and abilities. Everyone should play his or her part. Philippians 2:5-7
- We intentionally engage in developing and deepening relationships. Life change happens best in community.
1 Thessalonians 2:8