Blue Oaks is partnering with Loja Christian Center of God’s Assemblies in Macara Canton Loja Province Ecuador. We are sponsoring a Compassion International Child Development Center there to ensure that children in the area receive the resources they need including food, education and medical care.
You have an opportunity to sponsor a child in that region for whom you can pray and with whom you’ll be able to develop a relationship. You even have the opportunity to meet them in person through a short-term missions trip. You also have the opportunity to give to the Blue Oaks Compassion Fund to help support the Child Development Center we are sponsoring.
If you are not prepared to sponsor a child at this time, but still want to support the work of Blue Oaks’ Compassion Ministry, you can make a donation to the Blue Oaks Compassion Fund here:
Compassion International offers a FREE mobile app that lets you send and see photos of your sponsored child, send letters and see prayer requests.
Download the Compassion International Mobile App here:
- Worldwide 600 million children are living in extreme poverty.
- Almost half the world – over 3 billion people – live on less than $2.50 a day.
- 6.9 million children under five years of age died in 2011; nearly 800 every hour.
- Around 700,000 children die every year from diarrhea caused by unsafe water and poor sanitation – that’s almost 2,000 children a day.
- Sponsor a child
- Go on a mission trip
- Bring sustainability projects to the community that Blue Oaks sponsors e.g. water wells, health clinics, micro-finance, etc.)