We believe the greatest life change happens through individual people helping people, which is why we created the Blue oaks Dollar Match Program:
Want to donate on behalf of someone else? Donate your time on behalf of a loved one, and we’ll send you a card to give them as a gift. After all, the most precious gift you can give is time.
For an even bigger impact, grab a few friends or coworkers!
How to Participate:
- Click here to let us know your interests in volunteering.
- We’ll help you find your perfect fit.
- Submit your hours within 4 weeks.
Log Your Hours:
To Receive Contributions:
- Volunteers must have been active at Blue Oaks 1+ times the month of serving via small group attendance or Sunday services.
- Hours must be logged within 4 weeks of volunteering.
- You can log multiple days and hours in a single log.
- Volunteer must be ages 10+ to receive donation on their behalf.
- This does NOT include opportunities that may be promoted by the church that are not officially Compassion Partners with Blue Oaks Church (i.e. – Serve Sundays)
Got questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org