Help children and teens who need a little help this fall by providing backpacks and school supplies for the 2020-21 school year. You can:
- Purchase backpacks and school supplies and drop them off at the Blue Oaks Church office.
- Use our online Amazon Registry and ship them directly to our church office.
- Donate a $25 gift card from Kohls, Target, or other clothing stores for families to go pick out a new first day of school outfit. You can drop them off at the office or mail them. Please donate in $25 increments.
- Share this with your friends and family! Email a virtual flyer or share social media graphics on your Facebook, Instagram, or other platforms.
What to Donate:
- Backpacks for elementary, middle or high school aged students that are gender neutral.
- Elmers Glue
- 3-Ring Binders
- Colored Markers, colored pencils and crayons
- Lined Paper (College and Wide-Ruled)
- Plastic Rulers
- #2 Pencils
- Blunt scissors
- Index Dividers
- Notebooks (Wide and college ruled)
- Colored Folders
- Calculators (TI-83)
Amazon Registry Link:
Click HERE for the online registry.
Drop Off Location:
7139 Koll Center Parkway Ste #200
Pleasanton, CA 94566
Drop Off Schedule:
- July 20-31
- Please note: Drop-off bins will be in the lobby. Office doors may be locked but the lobby will be unlocked.
- Please wear a mask in the lobby.