We’d love to have you join us for Curbside Communion on Sunday, February 7th from 11am-12pm at the Blue Oaks office building where you’ll be served in a safe and simple way. We’ll use all the correct health protection (masks, gloves, etc.) in serving you.
We will also be collecting non-perishable food items for distribution in cooperation with other local churches. This is a great way to engage in serving our community with the love of Christ. You can drop off donations of food or grocery gift cards at the communion station.
Here’s how it will work:
- Prepare your heart and mind for Communion by remembering that nothing can separate you from God’s love!
- Listen to worship music on your drive to the Blue Oaks office building.
- Look for the Blue Oaks directional signs to guide you into the parking lot.
- You will drive up to the Communion station and stay in your car.
- You will be greeted by a volunteer or staff member and served individually packaged Communion elements in a plastic bag through your car window (you can use the bag for trash afterward).
- Included with your elements will be instructions for taking communion either in your car or when you return home.
- If you’d like prayer, we’d love to pray with you!
- You will drive away.
The Blue Oaks building is located at 7139 Koll Center Parkway in Pleasanton across from Gate 12 of the Fairgrounds. Look for the Blue Oaks road signs!