Kids & Students Promotion
All kids and students are invited to move up to their next grade on Sunday mornings!
- Incoming 9th graders are invited to attend our adult service at either 10:00 or 11:15. They can sit with parents or join one of the high school leaders in a section reserved just for them.
- Incoming 6th graders will join our Middle School service at 10:00 in C6
- All elementary students will move up to the next grade and we’ll have some special food and fun that day!
- Preschool students who will be attending TK or Kindergarten in the fall can choose whether to move up to the library now or wait until after school starts in the fall
- Nursery kids are unaffected as they move to Preschool when they are developmentally ready (usually 2.5 – 3.5 years old)
Exciting changes for summer programs!
- All incoming 9th – 12th high school students are invited to join us in our new High School room off the courtyard from 9:30 – 10:00 before going to main service or serving
- Elementary theme for the summer will be POWER UP! We’ll have a great set design and some extra fun and games planned for the summer. All Kids TK – 5th grade will be in the library in two groups TK – 2nd and 3rd – 5th grade.
Sunday || June 9 || 2019
- Nursery through 5th graders @ all services
- 6th through 8th graders @ 10am service
- 9th through 12th graders @ 10am or 11:15am service