Blue Oaks is going to Hume Lake!
Kids, Middle School and High School will be going to camp the same week: June 23rd – June 29th, 2019. We know your summer calendars can fill up fast, so we wanted to open registration early! Register HERE beginning March 12th, 2019 at 6:00pm.
High School Camp:
Middle School Camp:
3rd-5th Grade Camp:
Hume Lake could be the best week of summer. We hope you invite a friend to experience it with you.
A deposit is required to reserve your spot. Register HERE beginning March 12th, 2019 at 6:00pm. Incremental payments can be made between Mar 12th and June 9th, when the full balance is due. Space is limited so register as soon possible. Reservations will be granted on a first come first serve basis.
Camp Options and Costs:
- Wagon Train – Kids Camp – for students entering 3rd (and at least 8 years old), 4th or 5th grade – deposit is $175
- Meadow Ranch – Middle School Camp – for students entering 6th, 7th or 8th grade – deposit is $250
- Ponderosa – High School Camp – for students entering 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th grade – deposit is $250
- For all 3 camps, after the deposit is paid, the balance due is $400 which can be paid anytime between Mar 12th and June 9th.
- Please submit 1 registration per child.
- Please plan to bring an additional ~$75 per camper for food to/from camp and extra curricular activities (paint ball, ropes course, kayak, etc).
- Click here for a list of what to bring and other camp details (list is same for all 3 camps).
Camp scholarships are available. Please email email@example.com if you’d like to learn more about how to apply for a camp scholarship.
If you would like to help keep the cost of Hume affordable for families please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or mention in the comments section of the Next Step Card on Sundays. Or you can make a donation now online to our scholarship fund here
Hume Lake offers a family camp during this week as well. Programs are available for adults and children of all ages. Childcare is available for infants-5 year olds. Day camp is available for kids ages 6-11. Chapel for adults will be led by some of Hume’s dynamic teaching pastors. Learn more about family camp details including rates at Hume’s website.
For more information, contact email@example.com.