Blue Oaks is going to Hume Lake!
Too often we find our identity and worth in things other than the Lord. We choose not to obey or to fear the Lord but rather to serve whatever satisfies our desires. This summer we will examine the life of King Saul. Although he was a man anointed by God, he chose to fear people and serve himself. Do our lives mimic his tragic downfall, or will we reverently fear the Lord and desire to serve Him faithfully day in and day out?
“ONLY FEAR THE LORD & SERVE HIM FAITHFULLY WITH ALL YOUR HEART. FOR CONSIDER WHAT GREAT THINGS HE HAS DONE FOR YOU.” – 1 SAMUEL 12:24
Kids, Middle School and High School will be going to camp the same week: June 25th – July 1st, 2017. We know your summer calendars can fill up fast, so we wanted to open registration early!
High School Camp:
Middle School Camp:
Hume Lake could be the best week of summer. We hope you invite a friend to experience it with you.
A deposit is required to reserve your spot. Registration will open March 1st @ 8pm. Incremental payments can be made between now and June 11th, when the full balance is due. Space is limited so register as soon possible. Reservations will be granted on a first come first serve basis.
Camp Options and Costs:
- Wagon Train – Kids Camp – for students entering 3rd, 4th or 5th grade – deposit is $140
- Meadow Ranch – Middle School Camp – for students entering 6th, 7th or 8th grade – deposit is $215
- Meadow Ranch is currently FULL! However, you may add your child to our WAITING LIST with a $215 deposit. We will notify you if/when additional spots open up. If no spots open up we will refund your full deposit in June (or earlier upon your request).
- Ponderosa – High School Camp – for students entering 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th grade – deposit is $215
- Ponderosa is currently FULL! However, you may add your child to our WAITING LIST with a $215 deposit. We will notify you if/when additional spots open up. If no spots open up we will refund your full deposit in June (or earlier upon your request).
- For all 3 camps, after the deposit is paid, the balance due is $400 which can be paid anytime between now and June 11th.
- Please submit 1 registration per child.
Registration opens March 1st @ 8pm
Camp scholarships are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to learn more about how to apply for a camp scholarship.
The price that Blue Oaks is charging covers the cost of camp, but not the cost of transportation to get there and back. We are utilizing our Scholarship Fund to help keep the total cost to parents as low as possible. If you would like to help keep the cost of Hume affordable for families please email email@example.com for more information or mention in the comments section of the Next Step Card on Sundays. Or you can make a donation now online to our scholarship fund here
Hume Lake offers a family camp during this week as well. Programs are available for adults and children of all ages. Childcare is available for infants-5 year olds. Day camp is available for kids ages 6-11. Chapel for adults will be led by some of Hume’s dynamic teaching pastors. Learn more about family camp details including rates at Hume’s website.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.