Blue Oaks is going to Hume Lake!
Kids, Middle School and High School will be going to camp the same week: June 24th – June 30th, 2018. We know your summer calendars can fill up fast, so we wanted to open registration early! Register here beginning 3/30/18 at 6:30pm
High School Camp:
Middle School Camp:
Hume Lake could be the best week of summer. We hope you invite a friend to experience it with you.
A deposit is required to reserve your spot. Register here beginning 3/30/18 at 6:30pm. Incremental payments can be made between now and June 3rd, when the full balance is due. Space is limited so register as soon possible. Reservations will be granted on a first come first serve basis.
Camp Options and Costs:
- Wagon Train – Kids Camp – for students entering 3rd, 4th or 5th grade – deposit is $160
- Meadow Ranch – Middle School Camp – for students entering 6th, 7th or 8th grade – deposit is $235
- Ponderosa – High School Camp – for students entering 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th grade – deposit is $235
- For all 3 camps, after the deposit is paid, the balance due is $400 which can be paid anytime between now and June 3rd.
- Please submit 1 registration per child.
- Please plan to bring an additional ~$75 per camper for food to/from camp and extra curricular activities (paint ball, ropes course, kayak, etc).
- Click here for a list of what to bring and other camp details (list is same for all 3 camps).
Register here beginning 3/30/18 at 6:30pm
Camp scholarships are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to learn more about how to apply for a camp scholarship.
The price that Blue Oaks is charging covers the cost of camp, but not the cost of transportation to get there and back. We are utilizing our Scholarship Fund to help keep the total cost to parents as low as possible. If you would like to help keep the cost of Hume affordable for families please email email@example.com for more information or mention in the comments section of the Next Step Card on Sundays. Or you can make a donation now online to our scholarship fund here
Hume Lake offers a family camp during this week as well. Programs are available for adults and children of all ages. Childcare is available for infants-5 year olds. Day camp is available for kids ages 6-11. Chapel for adults will be led by some of Hume’s dynamic teaching pastors. Learn more about family camp details including rates at Hume’s website.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.