Sunday Morning Family Activities
We hope you’ll join us for our online kids service! It is meant to cover a variety of ages so that the entire family can watch together! After the presentation, you can do the activity below before main worship service begins at 10:00 am.Family Activity for after Sunday service
Do you miss the guys from the “So and So Show”? We’ve got you covered, open the activity page below and follow the “clickable” link to the teaching video in the upper right corner of the pagePreteen
Take a few minutes after watching Kylie’s middle school lesson to discuss these questions with your Students.
- What is an ending, or a loss, or a death that you have experienced?
- Do you think the ending of something is a good thing or a bad thing? Why?
- What does it mean to you when you hear that Jesus defeated death?
- How does knowing that nothing can defeat Jesus (even death!) change the way you think or feel about the future?
- If you believe in Jesus, how might knowing you have His power living in you change the way you live your life this week?
- If you aren’t sure yet what you believe about Jesus, what’s one step you can take this week to find out more about Him?
Did you know that you can watch the Preteen So and So Show or the Kids K-3 Sunday videos any time you like? Check out https://studio252.tv/ – no login required – to access tons of great content including additional videos, worship videos, crafts, discussion questions and more anytime you like on your schedule!
Books / Devotionals
Orange has some great books on how to parent your kid based on their grade or stage of life.
- Take It All
- Good Good Father
- Great Big God
- Deep Down Boogie
- Reckless Love
- Every Move I Make
If you have a Spotify account, you can search for playlists titled with:
- 252 Kids
- 252 Preteen
Senior citizens in assisted living and other care facilities are facing a time of loneliness and anxiety due to COVID-19. Most facilities have stopped access to visitors, including family, leaving them more isolated than ever.
Our Care Pastor, Lisa Herrington, has requested that we send coloring pages or cards to encourage their residents and remind them they the are NOT alone.
Click on the link below to download a file with coloring pages that you and your kids can decorate. Or, create your own card using whatever supplies you have!
Then simply mail them or physically deliver them to the drop box outside our church offices. We’ll make sure they get to the right locations. Our address is:
Blue Oaks Church
7139 Koll Center Parkway #200
Pleasanton, CA 94566