- What is the correct position for a Christian to take on gun control?
- What is the correct position for a Christian to take on immigration reform?
- What is the role, Biblically speaking, that the government ought to take in caring for the poor?
- What is the theologically correct amount of taxes people ought to pay?
- What about capital punishment?
- What about equal rights?
- What about global warming?
- What is the Christian response to the humanitarian crisis in Syria?
Underneath all these questions is the question we focus on in this message: How should Christians relate to government?
In this message we look, as clearly as we can, at the Biblical teaching about how Christians should relate to government.