Two of the saddest words in the English language are “if only” – “if only I had done this, if only I hadn’t done that.” The story of the foolish bridesmaids in Matthew 25 will challenge us to make it to the end of our lives where hopefully we can say, “I have no regrets.”
- I will read “Better Decisions, Fewer Regrets” by Andy Stanley.
- I will make parenting a priority, and not abdicate my responsibility.
- I will do battle with the sin in my life.
- I will call someone and say, “I love you.”
- I will take a risk and open up in a relationship.