As we continue to together in person please know that we are committed to abiding by all State and County COVID mandates and our indoor, in-person worship plan.
In-Person Services Adult Services
- We have resumed our regular 2-service schedule: 9am & 10:30am each Sunday.
- Pre-registration is no longer required. However parents will still need to check in their children upon arrival as usual.
- You will need to complete a self-check on Sunday morning before arriving so you know you are not at risk of transmitting COVID.
- As of 9-1-21 masks are once again required for both vaccinated and unvaccinated people while indoors AND outdoors. For more information on mask requirements please see this site.
- There will be no changes to our online service offerings.
In-Person Kids Ministry
- Kids Ministry is offered at 10:30am for kids in preschool through 5th Grade.
- Kids in preschool – 5th grade need to join a small group in order to attend – capacity is limited.
- A nursery (for babies and toddlers under 3) will be available at both 9am and 10:30am services.
We are excited to welcome your kids back to an in-person Blue Oaks Kids experience! We have plans in place to ensure our volunteers and your kids stay safe and healthy while also creating fun environments where kids can develop close relationships – with God, with their leader and with the other kids that sit in their small group circle. We want to partner with parents to teach about God’s love and faithfulness.
For our in-person services, all kids from preschool – 5th grade will sign up and be placed in a consistent small group. We believe this is the best way to build a community where they know they belong and can experience God’s love. Space is limited, so sign up today!
We’d love for you to help make this year a great year in Blue Oaks Kids! For information about volunteer opportunities, click here.
In-Person Middle School Services
- On Sunday mornings at 10:30am we offer a group time for Middle School Students.
- Sunday can’t happen without volunteers, and serving is an excellent way to connect with others. Please consider serving in this capacity.
For the safety of everyone, the following guidelines will be in place:
- At Home Self Screening
- If you are experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, night sweats, sore throat, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, tiredness, muscle or body aches, headaches, confusion, or loss of sense of taste/smell, please stay home and do not attend an in-person service.
- Per County guidelines, pre-registration is no longer required.
- As of 9-1-21 masks are once again required for both vaccinated and unvaccinated people while on campus (including outdoors). For more information on mask requirements please see this site.
If you’d like to serve your church and help make Sunday mornings the best experience it can be click the link below to let us know: