In-Person Services Adult Services
- During the summer months we are offering one 10:00 am service and concurrent Kids ministry
- Pre-registration is no longer required. However parents will still need to check in their children upon arrival as usual.
- You will need to complete a self-check on Sunday morning before arriving so you know you are not at risk of transmitting COVID.
- Social distancing and mask-wearing are required while on campus.
- There will be no changes to our online service offerings.
In-Person Kids Ministry
- Kids Ministry is offered for kids in nursery through 5th Grade.
- Kids in preschool – 5th grade need to join a small group in order to attend – capacity is limited.
We are excited to welcome your kids back to an in-person Blue Oaks Kids experience! We have plans in place to ensure our volunteers and your kids stay safe and healthy while also creating fun environments where kids can develop close relationships – with God, with their leader and with the other kids that sit in their small group circle. We want to partner with parents to teach about God’s love and faithfulness.
For our in-person services, all kids from preschool – 5th grade will sign up and be placed in a consistent small group. We believe this is the best way to build a community where they know they belong and can experience God’s love. Space is limited, so sign up today!
What can your kids expect when they attend Blue Oaks Kids:
- Face coverings will be worn by all volunteers, staff and kids over age 2
- A simple health screening is required for all volunteers and kids prior to checking in
- After completing our pre-screening process, a volunteer will check your kids in using our contactless check in system
- Only 1 adult will escort kids to their environment
- Kids will sanitize their hands before entering and before touching any shared items
- Attendance is limited to current capacity standards and volunteer availability
- Activities will encourage social distancing in our small groups
Improved ventilation includes stand alone in room air purifiers, increased airflow in the HVAC system, and open doors in our environments
- Use of shared items will be limited
- No outside items from home in our environments (e.g., food, diaper bags, toys, water bottles, etc)
This is new territory for all of us, so we ask that you be flexible and work with us if we determine our procedures need to be modified to improve safety. We’ll always work to communicate any changes to you promptly.
We’d love for you to help make this year a great year in Blue Oaks Kids! For information about volunteer opportunities, click here.
In-Person Middle School Services
- On Sunday mornings at 10:00am we offer a group time for Middle School Students, led by Pastor Kylie.
- Sunday can’t happen without volunteers, and serving is an excellent way to connect with others. Please consider serving in this capacity.
For the safety of everyone, the following guidelines will be in place:
- At Home Self Screening
- If you are experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, night sweats, sore throat, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, tiredness, muscle or body aches, headaches, confusion, or loss of sense of taste/smell, please stay home and do not attend an in-person service.
- Per County guidelines, pre-registration is no longer required.
- Social Distancing
- A distance of six feet should be maintained in the parking lot, courtyard, foyer and seating in the auditorium. We ask that you leave 3 seats empty between your household and the next.
- Everyone over the age of two is expected to wear a face mask at all times, even while singing.
- Food and Beverages
- There will be no self-service beverages or snacks and we ask that you please not bring any with you.
If you’d like to serve your church and help make Sunday mornings the best experience it can be click the link below to let us know: