DUE TO COUNTY GATHERING RESTRICTIONS, IN PERSON SERVICES HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED
We have missed gathering together on Sundays and cannot wait to see you again! But our desire is to make sure we offer a worship experience for every person and every situation. As soon as the County permits it, we will offer two options to learn, grow and take your next step to Christ-centered living.
- Online experience: We will continue to produce our high quality online experience available on-demand and as a hosted service at 10:00 am. This will continue for the foreseeable future.
- In-person gatherings: As soon as the County allows, we will begin offering in-person experience at 10:00am at Foothill High School. Our phase in plan is as follows:
On November 22nd and 29th, we will host a “Watch Party” where we will have the online experience on the screens. On December 6, we will transition to live teaching and live worship each Sunday through the end of the year.
- More information for 2021 to come!
Christmas Eve Service Online
Our Christmas Eve service will be online only, and you will be able to watch it On Demand beginning December 23rd.
Kids Ministry Programs Coming in January
The safety of your kids is one of our highest priorities. Their spiritual growth is our passion! We will begin offering kids programming in January 2021. Be on the lookout for more information to come from our amazing Kids Team. Until then, we ask that families with young children continue to enjoy our online services. The in-person experience will be best suited for students middle school and older.
For the safety of everyone, the following guidelines will be in place:
- At Home Self Screening
- If you are experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, night sweats, sore throat, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, tiredness, muscle or body aches, headaches, confusion, or loss of sense of taste/smell, please stay home and do not attend an in-person service.
- Pre-Registration and Check-In
- We have a 100-person capacity for each service. You will need to register each week to attend and check-in at the welcome table before the service.
- Social Distancing
- A distance of six feet should be maintained in the parking lot, courtyard, foyer and seating in the auditorium. We ask that you leave 3 seats empty between your household and the next.
- Everyone over the age of two is expected to wear a face mask at all times, even while singing.
- Food and Beverages
- There will be no self-service beverages or snacks and we ask that you please not bring any with you.
If you’d like to serve your church and help make Sunday mornings the best experience it can be click the link below to let us know: