We are looking forward to regathering in-person. As we make plans to regather, please know that we are committed to abiding by all State and County COVID mandates and our indoor, in-person worship plan.
In-Person Services Adult Services
- On 3/14/21 We will start with a single service at 9:00 a.m. We will add an additional service time as soon as demand dictates.
- Advance registration will be required based on the capacity limits required by the State of California. We will open registration soon.
- You will need to complete a self-check on Sunday morning before arriving so you know you are not at risk of transmitting COVID.
- Social distancing and mask-wearing are required while on campus.
- There will be no changes to our online service offerings.
In-Person Kids Ministry
- Kids Ministry will begin on 03/21 for kids in preschool through 5th Grade. (Nursery depends on room availability.)
In-Person Middle School Services
- Middle school services will continue online. We encourage middle school students to join the service.
- Sunday can’t happen without volunteers, and serving is an excellent way to connect with others. Please consider serving in this capacity.
For the safety of everyone, the following guidelines will be in place:
- At Home Self Screening
- If you are experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, night sweats, sore throat, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, tiredness, muscle or body aches, headaches, confusion, or loss of sense of taste/smell, please stay home and do not attend an in-person service.
- Pre-Registration and Check-In
- We have a 100-person capacity for each service. You will need to register each week to attend and check-in at the welcome table before the service.
- Social Distancing
- A distance of six feet should be maintained in the parking lot, courtyard, foyer and seating in the auditorium. We ask that you leave 3 seats empty between your household and the next.
- Everyone over the age of two is expected to wear a face mask at all times, even while singing.
- Food and Beverages
- There will be no self-service beverages or snacks and we ask that you please not bring any with you.
If you’d like to serve your church and help make Sunday mornings the best experience it can be click the link below to let us know: